skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rocks Rocks Rocks
Monday, April 21, 2014
I keep meaning to post photos and videos of Harvey, but wanted to edit the clips to be short and worth watching. Since I'm apparently never going to get around to that, here are some videos anyway:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2014
(3)
▼
April
(2)
New hobby: Mirror faces
I keep meaning to post photos and videos of Harvey...
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
2008
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
June
(2)
Contributors
Britt
remyzerofan
you don't say
river trail
canoes!
a sobering accident: matching outfits
great balloon maker
at Daniel and Brei's wedding. (Daniel and Brei not shown)
we just got engaged
No comments:
Post a Comment